Asus Enable AMD fTPM
Modified on: Mon, 28 Jun, 2021 at 4:23 PM
Please note some of the settings/names in the following guides have changed over the years. It is very difficult to know the exact name for every motherboard for the last 10+ years as there are always very small tweaks to the phrasing.
- Switch on your system and start repeatedly tapping the Delete or F2 key on the keyboard, at least twice a second (often it is easier to do this from a restart than a shutdown state)
- You will then be met by a screen named ASUS BIOS Utility - EZ Mode or if you're already in Advanced Mode skip to step 4
- If you're in EZ Mode, press F7 to Enter the Advanced Mode, select Yes if prompted
- Navigate to the Advanced tab at the top. You can use your Mouse or the Arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Press Enter to select AMD fTPM configuration
- Press Enter and change the AMD fTPM switch setting to Enabled (or press the + - keys to toggle it)
- Finally, press F10 and choose to Save Changes and Restart
- From there you should load into Windows with TPM Enabled
With the setting Enabled
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.