Please follow the instructions below to run a memory test:
- Click on the Windows icon to bring up the Start Menu
- Type "memory” and this will search
- It should find the “Windows Memory Diagnostic” utility which is built into Windows, please select this
- A window will now pop up showing these two options
- Please click the “Restart now and check for problems
Your PC will now restart and start the memory test, once the test is complete it will boot back up into Windows and it will have a Toast (popup) in the bottom right showing the results, but if you miss this it can be seen in the System Event Logs instead.